Riding Legends Thailand
Motorcycle through amazing Thailand with our Royal Enfield bikes. Enjoy scenic routes and experience local cultures and festivals!
A truly Enriching Experience.
About Riding Legends Thailand
Discover the true beauty of Thailand through motorbiking along local and unique routes mapped out by the team at Riding Legends Thailand. With our Royal Enfield motorcycles, we’ll take you on an enriching journey where you can experience local cultures, traditions, foods, festivals and hidden treasures that this amazing kingdom has to offer. Based in Northeastern Thailand (Khao Yai), we craft unique routes all over Thailand and test them firsthand to ensure safety and comfort throughout your time with us.
Motorcycle Through Amazing Thailand
We'll Lead You Throughout Your Journey
Whether it be local insights about the destination and navigating through hidden gems to safety, insurance options and accommodation packages, we aim to be fulfill as much as possible to ensure ultimate convenience.
Providing you with local insights
Learn and experience first hand local cultures and festivals like never before.
safety & Insurance Options
We take safety very seriously. We require all customers to have prior riding experience.
Packages & Accommodation
We can offer you special deals and accomodations for your journey through Thailand.
Want to Customize Your Journey Around Thailand?
We are more than happy to work with you to design a route that suits your needs. Have a list of places you want to visit and see? Let us know and we’ll map in out and prepare a plan just for you.
Getting to know our Motorbikes
Royal Enfield Himalayan Motorcycle
Purpose Built for Adventure
The most versatile Royal Enfield motorcycle that can take riders almost everywhere they want to go, on-road or off-road.
Ride along on a journey through the amazing kingdom of Thailand to the toughest terrains and back-roads with our Royal Enfield Himalayan bikes
The Himalayan is an Indian adventure touring motorcycle manufactured by Royal Enfield
- Type | Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, SOHC, air-cooled, fuel injection
- Displacement | 411cc
- Bore x stroke | 78 mm x 86 mm
- Maximum Power | 24.3 bhp (17.88kw) @ 6500 rpm
- Maximum Torque | 32 Nm @ 4,000-4,500 rpm
- Type | Half-duplex split cradle frame
- Front Suspension | Telescopic, 41mm forks, 200 mm travel
- Rear Suspension | Monoshock with linkage, 180 mm wheel travel
- Wheelbase | 1,465mm
- Ground clearance | 220mm
- Length | 2,190mm
- Width | 840mm (without mirrors)
- Height | 1360mm (fly screen top)
- Seat height | 800 mm
- Fuel capacity | 15 ltr
- Tyres Front | 90/91-21″
- Tyres Rear | 120/90-17″
- Brakes front | 300mm disc, 2-piston floating caliper
- Brakes rear | 240mm disc, single piston floating caliper
- ABS | Dual channel ABS (switchable to single channel ABS-Rear wheel ABS control deactivation)
- Electrical system | 12 Volt – DC
- Battery | 12 Volt, 8 AH MF
- Head Lamp | 12V, H4-60/55W
- Tail Lamp | 12V, 4/1W
- Turn Signal Lamp | 12V, 10W x 4nos
Let's start Planning
Get in touch with us using the form below and a member of our team will get back to you as soon as possible. Let us know what your plans are, what routes you are considering or if you have any questions!